Thursday, September 30, 2010

Around Saginaw, MI


Our home base while in Michigan was at my cousin Sharon's house in Saginaw.  It was just outside the city and right in their back yard was a tree farm the kids loved wondering through.  The funny thing was on the way they had to stop off at the raspberry patch and get their stomach's full.



Sharon decided to make up some Apple Cider Jelly and Kaia was all over that!  She loves to help in the kitchen.  I am sure she wished her mom (me) did more cooking.





About a mile down the road from their house was this farm that had this great selection of fruits and vegetables.  I love me some butternut squash and was so excited when these were $1each!  We bought 8 and they made it all the way home to Texas with us. (Once you see everywhere we were after this that will mean more)
 
Kaia and her gourd

Seth and his gourd


One night we went over and visited with our cousin's.
Kids playing in the "pool"

Jim, Linda(my Mom), Dennis, Tom and Sharon
 The kids got a ride from Bob!


 Kaia rode with her Grandma to visit all her relatives in the cemetery.

No comments:

Post a Comment