Monday, September 20, 2010

Arkansas and St. Louis, Missouri

My Mom, Dad, Seth Kaia and I set off on our road trip on September 20, 2010 with no time limit just destinations!     

Our first stop was the Arkansas Visitor's Center.

 Got Hoops?


 Then we set off to see Graceland!
Here are the kids signing the front wall!

 Kaia and I with our names on the wall.
 We set out for St. Louis, MO to see the Gateway Arch.
We made it to MO. to a hotel where we had the pool all to ourselves, SCORE!!!
Day 2 we got up and set out to see the Arch!  This was so Amazing!!!

View from the top!



 The elevator (if that's what you want to call it) was a little scary, but I loved it!  
I have learned to embrace the moment and just go with it.
Seth, Kaia and my Dad also had a great ride up!
As you can see there wasn't a whole lot of room in there!


 Mom, not so much!
But she made it!
Here is a shot from the outside, if you look really close you can see the windows that you look out of from the top.

 Seth and Kaia picked up this really cool quill and ink set from the gift shop under the arch!

If you have not visited The Gateway Arch you are missing out.  It is something I can't wait to go back to!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like ya'll had a great trip. Not sure about that tiny elevator though. I am with your Mom on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun! This was just the first two days! I am working on getting more posted. We were gone From September 20th to October 22nd.

    ReplyDelete