Monday, September 27, 2010

Ohio and Michigan


After a week in Louisville we decided to move on to our next destination, but not without a little care package for the road!  A big thanks to Chris for our 2 containers of homemade chocolate chip cookies!  I bet I actually gained weight in Louisville from all his great cooking!



My cousin Chris and I

Not to far up the road we made it to Ohio!  We noticed a slight change in temperature!


The welcome center going into Michigan didn't have a sign but when we arrived to my cousin's house we were greeted with a  raspberry crunch!  Everything was alright with the world then!



This is where all the raspberries came from.  Fresh from their backyard! 

We weren't there 10 minutes before my kids had buckets collecting more.  I think more went into their mouths.  I sure can't blame them! YUM!!!



More garden goodness!

They had a few pumpkins that they gave to the kids.  How cool it get pumpkins from the source. 


 They couldn't wait to dig into their quill and ink set they bought from The Gateway Arch.  We made some parchment paper from crumpled paper and stained it with strongly brewed tea.
Unschooling Rocks!!!
 Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment